Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022 Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana, Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022 | Scholarship Scheme for SC & NB Students | Download Swadhar Yojana Online PDF Form | what is swadhar scheme
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022 has been started by the state government for the bright future of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Neo Buddhist Category (NP) students of the state. Under this scheme, Rs 51,000 per annum will be provided by the state government for 10th, 12th, diploma and professional courses studies (10th, 12th aur diploma and professional courses studies) and other expenses like accommodation, boarding, and other facilities. Financial assistance of Rs 51000 per year will be provided. This Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022 is being run by the Maharashtra Social Welfare Department.
Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, all the students taking admission in class 11th and 12th and after that all the students of SC, NP taking admission in professional and non-professional courses will be eligible and even the beneficiaries who are eligible. Despite not getting admission in government hostel facilities. They can also take advantage of this scheme. This assistance will be given for their accommodation, boarding facilities and other expenses. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2022 like application, eligibility, documents etc. through this article.
As you people know that students are not able to get higher education due to being financially poor. In view of this problem, the state government has started Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022 . Under this scheme, to provide financial assistance of Rs 51,000 per annum by the government to poor scheduled caste, neo-Buddhist category students for courses in 11th, 12th, diploma professional, non-professional. Through this Swadhar Yojana , encouraging students by providing financial assistance and making the future of students bright .
|students of medical and engineering courses||5,000/- (Extra)|
|Other Branches||2,000/- (Extra)|
Benefits of Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana 2022
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the students of Scheduled Castes (SC), Neo Buddhist Community (NB Category) of Maharashtra.
- 51, annually by the state government for the study of 10th, 12th, diploma and professional courses and other expenses such as accommodation, boarding, and other facilities to the students of Scheduled Caste (SC), Neo Buddhist community (NB category) of the state. Financial assistance of Rs. 000 will be provided.
- Under this scheme, all the students taking admission in class 11th and 12th and after that all the students of SC, NP who take admission in professional and non-professional courses will be eligible.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- After 10th or 12th class, the duration of the course in which the student wants to take admission should be less than 2 years.
- Applicants applying under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022 should have passed in the previous examination with 60% marks.
- Students should have their own bank account and it is mandatory to link the bank account with Aadhar card.
- In order to qualify for Physically Challenged, the applicant must have at least 40% marks in the final examination.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
Documents of Swadhar Yojana 2022
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- bank account
- Certificate of Income
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022?
The beneficiaries of Maharashtra who want to apply under this scheme should follow the steps given below.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Maharashtra Social Welfare Department. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you have to click on Swadhar Yojana PDF . After that you have to download the application form from there.
- After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the form. After filling all the information, you will have to attach the photo copy of all your documents with the application form and submit it to your respective social welfare office.
- In this way your application under Maharashtra Swadhar Yojana 2022 will be completed.