CTET 2023 Exam : The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national-level teaching eligibility test conducted twice a year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The exam is held to determine candidates’ eligibility for teaching positions for primary and upper primary classes at Central Government Schools such as NVS/KVS and other schools.
Every year, millions of candidates take the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The CTET exam is divided into two sections: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 of the CTET is for candidates who want to teach Classes 1-5, whereas Paper 2 is for applicants who want to teach Classes 6-8. Candidates who want to teach in Classes 1-8 must clear both papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
The 17th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted online mode this time. The CTET admit card, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and exam pattern for CTET 2023 July cycle will be uploaded on the official CTET website.
On that note, let’s
CTET application form for the 2023 exam cycle will be available from April 2023. To minimise the last-minute rush, interested candidates should apply before the deadline. To fill out the CTET application form, candidates must follow the steps outlined below:
- Candidates must first visit the official website.
- The candidates must then register by selecting the “CTET 2023 Application Form” option.
- Candidates must fill out all of the information requested on the application form during the registration process, including personal and educational qualification information.
- The next step is to upload the scanned photograph (4 KB -100 KB) and signature (1 KB – 25 KB) in JPG file format.
- The next step is to pay the application cost online. Fees for applications can be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking, or e-challan.
- For the record and future reference, the aspirants must obtain a printout of the Confirmation Page as well as a candidate copy of the e-Challan (if the fee is paid using Syndicate or Canara e-Challan).
The following are the CTET 2023 application fee details by category:
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
- Remit the prescribed fee through e-Challan by putting it in the CTET Exam Fee Account at Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
- Payment can be made via online mode (by debit card, credit card, or net banking).
NOTE: If the confirmation page does not appear after paying the required fees, the candidate should contact the CBSE’s Joint Secretary (CTET). Candidates must bring proof of fee payment, such as a candidate copy of their EChallan if they paid via e-Challan.
The CBSE will open the CTET Application Form online correction window. This facility will be last until the third week of May 2023. Successfully registered candidates can make changes to their application form, such as updating, adding, or correcting errors made during CTET registration. Candidates cannot increase the amount of papers they have applied for in rectification. Applicants can make changes to their name, Guardian’s name, date of birth, and category, among other things.
- Candidates are encouraged to visit the official website to begin the rectification process.
- Click on the application form correction link that appears.
- To log in, enter the application number and password, as well as the security pin provided.
- Candidates should then select the option for application form correction.
- After reading the instructions, check the ‘I Agree’ box and continue with the process.
- Candidates can make any necessary changes to the aforementioned details on this page.
- After making the necessary changes, enter the Security Pin and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Before submitting the Modified form, candidates should examine the modifications made and click the checkboxes at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, print a copy of the revised Application Form.