Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 : vidya sambal yojana official website vidya sambal yojana, school list vidya sambal yojana form pdf, विद्या सम्बल योजना, राजस्थान रजिस्ट्रेशन विद्या संबल योजना vacancy, विद्या संबल योजना notification, Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Apply Online and Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Selection Process and Honorarium Rates and Benefits and Features of the Scheme. Sometimes due to shortage of staff in schools, colleges and government educational institutions, courses are not completed on time. Keeping this in mind, the Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan. Through this scheme, guest faculty will be appointed in schools, colleges and government educational institutions run by the Government of Rajasthan. So that the shortage of faculty can be filled and the syllabus can be completed on time. Today we will give you Vidya Sambal Yojana through this article.We are going to provide all the important information related to this page like its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022
The announcement of starting Vidya Sambal Yojna Rajasthan by the Government of Rajasthan was made during the budget 2021-22. This scheme will now be started in Rajasthan. Through this scheme, guest faculty will be appointed to meet the shortage of staff in schools, colleges and government educational institutions run by the Government of Rajasthan.
This appointment will be done after counting the vacancies of educational level. Through this scheme, the syllabus will be completed on time in educational institutions. Apart from this , quality improvement can be brought in the education system of Rajasthan through Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana . Apart from this, unemployed candidates will also get employment. Guest faculty can be selected directly by the head of the institution and by the District Collector Selection Committee on the basis of the qualification and experience of the teachers.
Vidya Sambal Yojana online application from 2nd November
Orders have been issued by the Education Department to the trained unemployed and retired teachers of the department in Rajasthan to fill the vacant posts in secondary education schools. With this order, according to the time frame, releases and vacancies will be published on November 1 and applications will be made under Vidya Sambal Yojana from November 2 to 4.
In the district, more than one and a half thousand posts are lying vacant in the schools of elementary and secondary education. The hope of getting employment on guest faculty basis from one and a half thousand vacant posts and subject wise teachers to the children will be fulfilled. After scrutiny of the applications on November 12, orders for joining will be issued. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 through this article.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 Teachers will be appointed on these posts
The list will be prepared after the candidates have applied through Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022. The merit list will be prepared by adding 75% of the marks obtained in the educational qualification and 25% of the marks of the educational qualification, on the basis of which the appointment will be made. which is like this-
- senior teacher
- level first
- Level II
- lab assistant
- physical teacher
Age Limit for Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022
To get the benefit of Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022, the applicant’s age should be 65 years. And retired teachers can apply only up to 65 years of age. Along with this, private applicants can also apply on the basis of merit as per the eligibility of the respective post.
How to apply under Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022
- The application format to apply has been released by the Government of Rajasthan . Which the beneficiary can print out and take out. And all the information asked in that application form will have to be read carefully and entered.
- After entering all the information the applicant has to attach all his required documents with the application form.
- And all these documents application form has to be given to the concerned school principal or PEEO in the school department.
- The applicant has to appear in person and give the application form.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Dates
|Publication of Notification and Vacancies||by 1 November 2022|
|date of application||2 November 2022 to 04 November 2022 (in school hours)|
|Publishing the list of applications received (Schools)||5 November 2022|
|Verification of eligibility / preparation of merit list (provisional) and issue||7 November 2022|
|calling for objections||9 November 2022|
|Final Merit List (Permanent)||10 November 2022|
|checking original documents||11 November 2022|
|issue orders||12 November 2022|
|Joining Last Date||19 November 2022|
Recruitment of guest faculty is being done in Bharatpur district under Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022-23 _
In Bharatpur district of Rajasthan , teachers are being recruited as guest faculty under Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan 2022-23 . These vacancies are purely temporary which will be for the academic session 2022-23 only. For which applications have been sought by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department from special experienced persons as guest faculty till September 7 in the school level hostels operated in the district under this scheme. Deputy Director of the department JP Chamaria has told that retired and private candidates will be selected for guest faculty to study Mathematics, Science and English subjects for the students residing in the school-level state hostels run in the district.
Preference will be given to women applicants in the selection of guest faculty in Government Girls Hostels. Interested applicants who want to fill the application form can get the application form from room number 31 located in the collector office of Bharatpur district and they have to fill this form and submit it in this room by 7 September.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana- Recruitment of guest faculty for private candidates on vacant posts in government schools
In a recent meeting, the education minister reportedly provided an update on the Vidya Sambhal scheme. As per the latest scheme update retired teachers will be appointed on open positions in Vidya Sambhal Yojana. For a limited time, guest professors who are covered under Vidya Sambal Yojana and are working in certain courses including Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will have to fill up the vacant posts.
- Additionally, Senior Teacher in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science and Third Language.
- Teacher Level 2 in English and Mathematics, Teacher Level 1 in Physical Education and Laboratory Assistant Guest Faculty.
- Retired candidates registered for this scheme are allowed to instruct only in the subjects they were teaching before attacking.
- Talking about the educational qualification of the appointed retired teachers, they are not required to qualify the REET exam for teacher level 1 and 2 but REET is mandatory for the teachers who are concerned only with level 2 English and maths subjects.
- The selection process will be done at the school level by the school committee headed by 2 senior teachers under the supervision of the school principal. In case senior teachers are not available, the concerned CBEO can sit on their behalf.
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Post wise Minimum Desired Qualification
|No. No.||Designation||educational qualification||educational qualification|
|1||Lecturer (Biology)||B.A. in Zoology / Botany / Bio-Technology English Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by the Government of India but they have studied Botany and Zoology in English medium at graduation level||B.Ed|
|2||Lecturer (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)||Post Graduate or equivalent examination in the relevant subject in English medium recognized by the University Grants Commission||B.Ed|
|3||i. Senior Teacher (English, Hindi, Mathematics, Third Language)||Graduation or equivalent examination in English medium with the concerned subject as an optional subject||B.Ed|
|ii. Senior Teacher (Science)||Graduation or equivalent examination in English medium with at least two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Biotechnology Biochemistry as elective subjects||B.Ed|
|iii. Senior Teacher (Social Science)||Graduation or equivalent examination in English medium with at least two subjects out of History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration, Philosophy as optional subjects||B.Ed|
|4||Teacher Level II (English / Maths)||Graduation in English Medium with Mathematics / English (for the respective post) as an optional subject with minimum 50% marks||B.Ed / D.EIe.Ed + passed REET Level II examination with minimum marks whose validity period has not expired.|
|5||teacher level first||Bachelor’s degree / equivalent examination passed in English medium with 50% marks||D.Ele.Ed + Passed REET Level I examination with minimum marks whose validity period has not expired.|
|6||physical education teacher||Senior Secondary or equivalent examination in English medium from a recognized Board||C.P.Ed. or D.P.Ed. or B.P.Ed.|
|7||librarian||Senior Secondary or equivalent examination in English medium from a recognized Board||Certificate in Library Science / Graduate in Library and Information Science / Diploma in Library and Information Science|
|8||lab assistant||Senior Secondary or equivalent examination in English medium with at least three subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Mathematics as elective subjects||–|
Vacant posts will be filled under Vidya Sambal Yojana
The posts of Mahatma Gandhi English medium and other English medium schools will be filled through Vidya Sambal Yojana. In which the posts of teacher, senior teacher and lecturer are included. To overcome the shortage of teachers, teachers will be provided appointments in these schools. The period of receipt of applications and the calendar of appointment will be issued by the Directorate of Education. After which the recruitment process will start. Apart from this, literacy process will also be conducted to fill the vacant posts. Teachers will also be recruited as guest faculty. The teachers will be appointed by the government on the following basis:
- Guest faculty teachers will be recruited on vacant posts through Vidya Sambal Yojana on those posts where literacy process has been done at least once but still the posts have not been filled.
- Only private candidates and retired teachers will be able to apply as guest faculty.
- Retired teacher who was working at the time of retirement is eligible to apply for the same post as guest faculty.
- For retired teachers, there will be no compulsion to pass REET exam for teacher level 1 and 2.
- Retired teachers can work as guest faculty only up to the age of 65 years.
- The teachers will be appointed under the chairmanship of the Principal.
- If no senior teacher is available, then in this situation 2 years members will be appointed from other Mahatma Gandhi English Medium Schools of the concerned CBEO block in the committee.
- If more applications are received than the vacancies on any vacant post, then in this situation a merit list will be prepared and appointment will be made on the basis of merit.
- All the selected candidates will have to give consent to the proposal given for the post of guest faculty within 7 days and they will come to work at the time fixed by the head of the institution.
- If retired teacher is B.Ed pass then teacher is eligible for level 2 and if BSTC or DL Ed pass then teacher is eligible for level one.
Objective of Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan
The main objective of this scheme is to appoint teachers in educational institutions. At present there is a shortage of teachers in many educational institutions of the state. Through this scheme, teachers will be appointed as guest faculty, so that the shortage of teachers can be removed and the syllabus can be completed in time. This scheme will prove to be effective in bringing quality improvement in the education system of Rajasthan. Apart from this, unemployed candidates will also get employment through this scheme. Now there will be no shortage of teachers in any educational institution of the state. Vidya Sambal Yojana will also prove effective in reducing the unemployment rate of Rajasthan state.
Key Highlights Of Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022
|scheme name||Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan|
|who started||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary||citizens of rajasthan|
|purpose||to recruit teachers|
|official website||will be launched soon|
Honorarium Under Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana
|Post||Class||hourly honorarium||maximum monthly honorarium|
|Teacher Level 1 & 2||1st to 8th grade||₹300||₹21000|
|senior teacher||ninth to tenth grade||₹350||₹25000|
|Professor||11th and 12th class||₹400||₹30000|
|physical education instructor||–||₹300||₹21000|
Benefits and Features of Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana
- The announcement of starting Vidya Sambal Yojna Rajasthan by the Government of Rajasthan was made during the budget 2021-22.
- Through this scheme, guest faculty will be appointed to meet the shortage of staff in schools, colleges and government educational institutions run by the Government of Rajasthan.
- This appointment will be done after counting the vacancies at the academic level.
- Through this scheme, the syllabus will be completed on time in educational institutions.
- Apart from this, there will be quality improvement in the education system of Rajasthan through this scheme.
- Unemployed candidates will also be able to get employment through Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana .
- For coaching, the head of the institute can also pay directly at his level as per the budget provision.
- Guest faculty can be selected directly by the head of the institution and also through the District Collector Selection Committee.
Salary to be provided to teachers under Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan
For School/Training Institute
|grade||per hour||Max (per month)|
|Class III (Class 1 to Class 8)||₹300||₹21000|
|Class III (Class 9 to 10)||₹350||₹25000|
|First Class (Class 11 & 12)||₹400||₹30000|
Technical College/University/College/Polytechnic College
|grade||per hour||Max (per month)|
Vidya Sambal Yojana Selection Process
- According to the qualification mentioned in the relevant service rules, under the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana, the head of the institution can be appointed on the vacant post in the institution at his level.
- Apart from this, a district level committee will also be constituted in the district. It will be headed by the District Collector. Guest faculty can also be selected by this committee.
- After the commencement of the academic session, applications will be invited from all the candidates having the prescribed qualifications by preparing a public notice at the former district headquarters by the committee.
- Thereafter the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the prescribed minimum academic examination.
- Guest faculty will be selected on the basis of this list.
- The applications of guest faculty will be taken only against the sanctioned vacant posts.
- The work of guest faculty will be monitored and payment will be made to them only on the basis of satisfactory work verification.
- No more applications will be invited for Guest Faculty after all the posts are filled.
- For coaching, the head of the institute can also pay directly at his level as per the budget provision.
Vidya Sambal Yojana Eligibility and Important Documents
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- educational qualification certificate
- Teachers & Training Documents
- Disability certificate if applicable
- land certificate
- Aadhar card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
Procedure to apply under Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan
- First of all you have to get the application form from the concerned department .
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, email id, mobile number etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After this you have to submit this application form to the concerned department.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan.